Welcome to Snow’s Cut RV Retreat! The following policies are in place to make sure that all guests have an enjoyable experience at the park.
Arrivals and Departures
- Check-in time: 2:00pm or later.
- Checkout Time: 12:00pm. Enforced unless prior permission is given for a late checkout.
- **RV LENGTHS ARE FOR RV ONLY – DO NOT INCLUDE RV + TRUCK LENGTH** Any RV that shows up to check-in different than what the reservation lists on size, age or condition will cause your reservation to be cancelled and you will be asked to leave immediately. You will not receive a refund! We have security cameras on site and we can see you, so please be honest!
- ALL CHECK INS ON LOTS 42-69 MUST BE CONFIRMED BY OUR ONSITE MANAGER BEFORE PARKING ON THE LOT TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE PARKED IN THE CORRECT LOCATION ON THE SITE. PLEASE CALL 910-604-1971 BEFORE YOU PARK ON THE LOT!
- NO reservation calls to 910-604-1971. Emergency, firewood sales, and propane calls only. Please call 919-467-6166 to make or change reservations.
- YOU MAY ONLY DRIVE ON ASPHALT OR GRAVELED AREAS ONLY. DO NOT DRIVE ON ANY MULCH, GRASS OR SAND AREAS!! YOU WILL GET STUCK! AND TOWING WILL BE AT YOUR EXPENSE!
- PLEASE ENTER AT THE CORRECT ENTRANCE FOR YOUR LOT: Lots 1-5, 10 and 15 – Enter by mailboxes and office (gravel drive) entrance. Lots 6, 8, 9 and 12 – Enter through the WHITE entrance. Lots 7 and 11 – Enter through the RED entrance. Lot 13 – Enter through WHITE entrance. Lots 14, 22-41 – Enter through the RED entrance. Lots 42-47 – Enter through the BLUE entrance. Lots 48-56 – Enter through the RED entrance. Lots 57-69 Enter through the BLUE entrance. When arriving at the park, enter on the driveway (see map) and proceed to your lot. Lot numbers are posted at each space.
- Please leave your lot clean. All trash should be placed in bags and taken to the conveniently located trash cans.
- SEWER WASTE CAN NOT be dumped on the campsite upon departure. Please use the sewer connection to empty your tank. THIS IS A COUNTY HEALTH VIOLATION AND YOU CAN BE FINED, BANNED, OR BOTH.
- There is no guarantee that an early arrival will be available. Please call ahead.
- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO INFORM US IF YOUR WISH TO EXTEND YOUR STAY THROUGH YOUR RESERVATION DATES. For extensions on reservations, please notify us as soon as possible to prevent another camper from booking a reservation in behind you. We can not guarantee that your lot will still be available for reservation extensions because Our availability is public and can be accessed through our website at any time.
- No onsite check-in or check-out is available. Check-in is completed once we receive your signature on the Policies Acknowledgement.
- If any appliances, debris or other trash is left on a lot after your departure, there is a minimum of $100 FEE for clean-up, hauling and disposal.
Park Policies and Information
- ALL GUESTS MUST ABIDE BY THE PARK POLICIES AND REGULATIONS. ANY BEHAVIOR THAT DOES NOT ADHERE TO THESE GUIDELINES WILL CAUSE THE RESERVATION TO BE CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY AND THE GUEST MUST VACATE THE PROPERTY. NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN FOR PREPAYMENT OF ANY PAYMENTS MADE ON LOT RENT.
- ALL GUESTS AND MEMBERS OF THEIR PARTIES MUST BE LISTED ON THE RESERVATION FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES. This includes all pets.
- We are sorry but we cannot accommodate any RV units shorter than 20 feet or longer than 45 feet in length.
- Each lot has its own sewer and water hook-ups. These are for resident guests’ use only. There is not a dumping station on the property. Non-resident guests MAY NOT empty their RV tanks into our sewer system.
- Please remember: If there is not a rule that says that you can do what you are attempting to do, then it is not allowed.
- For the safety of our guests, security cameras are in use throughout the entire property 24/7, and are monitored at all times. Daily sessions are recorded and held for future reference.
- Quiet hours are 11:00pm – 7:00am daily.
- The speed limit is 6 mph. All diesel engines should idle in and out, please.
- All children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent at all times when using the bath houses.
- No burning of trash is allowed.
- Golf carts may be driven on park property only. These are not permitted on River Road or public roadways in Wilmington. Carolina Beach does allow permitted golf carts within town limits. No children under 16 may drive unsupervised.
- Alcoholic beverages should be consumed on your lot only. Alcohol is not permitted in common areas, including the laundry room, community room, restroom, office, or any other space outside of your lot.
- No fireworks allowed on the park property AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT.
- Long-term reservation Guests will need to purchase a post office box at a local post office to receive mail. There is no on-site mail delivery for Lots 22-69. Packages may still be delivered to your lot or are sometimes delivered to the office. Please call 910-604-1971 if you need to pick up a package that was delivered to the office.
- Snow’s Cut RV Retreat is not responsible for lost or stolen items, damage, injury, or loss to property or person.
- Damages to infrastructure, such as power, water or sewer connections, turf grass, lot materials, synthetic turf areas, trees, or shrubs will incur fines upon check-out according to the amount of damage caused.
- Please remember: If there is not a rule that says that you can do what you are considering or attempting to do, then it is not allowed.
At Your Campsite
- All lots are laser-leveled, gravel lots. WiFi included. No cable hook ups provided.
- Please be a good neighbor! Keep your lot clean and tidy at all times.
- NO BOAT OR TRAILER PARKING ALLOWED ON THE RV LOT AT ANY TIME. Please contact a nearby storage company for parking availability.
- You may only bring up to TWO VEHICLES PER LOT. This includes trucks and cars. There is no overflow parking available. Please contact nearby storage facilities to park trailers, boats, jet-skis, etc.
- Overflow parking areas are for guests only! Each RV lot is set up for TWO vehicles in front of the RV. Please make use of these spaces at your lot.
- NO PARKING AT THE SHOWER HOUSES UNLESS YOU ARE USING THE SHOWER HOUSE OR LAUNDRY FACILITIES. REPEATED VIOLATIONS WILL RESULT IN TOWING AT THE OWNER’S EXPENSE.
- NO CHARGING OF ANY ELECTRIC VEHICLES ON EMPTY LOTS! ANYONE VIOLATING THIS POLICY WILL BE CHARGED ON THE PER NIGHT RATE FOR AN EXTRA LOT FEE! Please remember that our property does have security cameras in all common areas, so we can see you!
- Quiet hours are 11:00pm – 7:00am daily. No loud music at any time. Motorcycles may not be driven in the park during quiet hours.
- Trash must be placed in individual bags (tall kitchen bags). Do not place trash or food in any can without a liner. Do not use any other guest’s trash cans. Please do not burn trash in the fire pits. Please take all of your trash to the conveniently located trash cans located throughout the park.
- One RV unit per lot; no more than 2 vehicles per lot, including cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Absolutely no tent camping at anytime.
- You may only bring up to two vehicles per lot. This includes trucks and cars. There is no overflow parking available.
- No washing of cars or RVs on site.
- Please use and enjoy the installed firepits. BURNING TRASH, BEER CANS, ETC. IN THE FIRE PITS IS NOT ALLOWED AT ANY TIME! Fines will be charged for damage to the fire pits from burning trash.
- Do not place charcoal grills on top of the picnic tables. Guests will be charged for any damages to the tables.
- During the summer season, beach towels and swimsuits may be hung outside to dry. However, no other outdoor clotheslines are permitted. A coin-operated laundry room is available.
- The park is wooded with trees natural to NC, including Live Oaks and Pines. Please be aware of our trees when moving your RV unit.
- Please help us protect our trees. Do not cut any live trees or bushes for your campfire.
- Do not park on empty sites unless you have a reservation for that site.
- Do not move the picnic tables without permission from management.
- Do not dig holes for any reason on the campsites.
- Do not accumulate belongings around your RV or allow personal belongings to become cluttered and unsightly. Please keep items around the exterior of the RV to a minimum and anything stored outside the RV must be kept in a clean and neat appearance. Failure to do so will result in termination of your reservation.
- If you need repairs on your RV, please see the list of local providers below. Snow’s Cut RV Retreat does not endorse any of these providers nor guarantee their services. This list is for informational purposes only and we are not responsible for any interactions between guests and repair providers.
- Small pets are welcome. Each lot may have EITHER one pet weighing up to 25lbs, or two pets weighing a combined weight of 25lbs or less.
- No dogs, regardless of breed, weighing more than 25lbs are permitted at any time. This applies to all reservation lengths. Dogs over 25 lbs. may NOT visit any guest on-site at any time nor may a guest pet-sit any dogs over that limit.
- If guests arrive with dogs 25lbs or more, your reservation will be terminated, and immediate departure will be required. No refunds will be given. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Local laws require that pets are to be kept on leashes at all times.
- Pets must stay in your RV, or with you. They may not be tethered to your unit, a tree, or any other structure at any time. Pets are not allowed to be in a small fenced area outside of the RV without their owners outside with them at all times.
- Quiet, well-behaved pets only. Unattended pets who bark and cause a nuisance will cause your reservation to be terminated.
- Please pick up after your pet immediately and dispose of waste properly. Failure to do so will cause you to be asked to remove your RV from the park, and no refund will be given for early departure.
- All pets must be up to date on their vaccines and display a current rabies tag on their collar.
- Pets are not allowed in the community room, restrooms, or laundry room.
- Service and support animals must be officially registered, and wear a leash or vest identifying the animal
- Use of any illegal drugs, excessive alcohol consumption or any behavior that is a nuisance to, or threatening to, or endangering other residents or guests of the park is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate eviction from the property. No refunds on prepayment of reservation.
- Dogs 25lbs or larger, regardless of breed or temperament, or two or more dogs weighing in at a combination of more than 25 lbs. are strictly prohibited.
- Work crews
- Construction equipment, trailers, or trucks are prohibited from being parked on park property.
- We do not allow parties at the campsites or on any area of park property. This includes, but is not limited to large groups of people and birthday parties, family reunions, etc. We also do not allow large blow-up toys, decorations, or rental apparatus.
- NO storage trailers on site at any time. Boats, Jet-Skis, and boat trailers must be stored off property.
- NO sheds, porches, balconies are allowed on RVs or RV lots.
- Clothes lines (the only exception is that beach towels and swimsuits may be dried outside during the summer season)
- Tent camping, truck camping, pop-up campers, and hybrid campers with tent extensions are not allowed in our park. We do not allow any RVs under 20′ in length.
- Toy Hauler style RVs
- ATVs, 3-Wheelers, etc.
- Fireworks. Use of fireworks at any time is prohibited, even on holidays.
- Loud Music
- Rentals: RVs must be owner-occupied. You may not rent the RV on site to another party. RVs that are rented specifically for a vacation through places like RVShare or Outdoorsy are permitted as long as the person whose name is on the agreement is staying at the RV. NO Airbnb rentals of any RV on site. The original occupants that booked the reservation must be the ones that stay on the site. No employee rotation of occupants in the RV.
- Owner of park must be notified of any sales of RVs currently on site. Any sale of RV will terminate the reservation of the current camper and new owners must be approved to stay.
- Burning trash in the fire pits is dangerous and not allowed at any time.
- Disposal of sewer waste outside of the septic connection any time is prohibited. This is a NHC Health Violation and you can be issued a citation and/or fined for clean-up and remediation of site.
- Bonfires are not allowed. Fire pits cannot be moved under any circumstances. Bonfires are not permitted in fire pits or anywhere else on the property.
- Arrival Time: 2pm, Departure Time: 12pm.
- There are no full or partial refunds for cancellations or early departures. This is a policy that you must click “ACCEPT” to on our reservation system before booking as an acknowledgement of this.
- Lot assignments are not guaranteed.
- All Reservation Credits expire within 1 year from the date that they are issued.
- If your RV is older than 2015, then you must contact our office and submit a picture of your RV before we can make your reservation.
- Any stays over 1 month must submit a picture of your RV before we can confirm your reservation. Please call our office to book any stays over 1 month. This may save you overcharges through the reservation portal.
- Long-term Stays: MONTHLY PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE WHEN THEY ARE DUE. Failure to make your payments in a timely manner WILL RESULT IN A TERMINATION OF YOUR RESERVATION and you will be required to leave the park. Any overdue payment exceeding ten days results in an automatic cancellation of the reservation and an order will be issued for the RV to be removed from the park.
BY BOOKING YOUR RESERVATION, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE POLICIES.
BY BOOKING YOUR RESERVATION, YOU ALSO AGREE THAT WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY RESERVATION AND THAT NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR GUEST CANCELLATIONS OR EARLY DEPARTURES.
We look forward to having you stay at our park!
MOBILE RV REPAIR CONTACTS:
Mobile RV Repair 302-222-5785
Frye RV Repair 910-368-3843
Pro-Tech RV Service and Repair 919-630-8975
Williford’s Camper & RV Repair 919-709-5577
Coastal RV Repair & More 423-608-8922
Shallotte Mobile RV Service 704-351-9919
Frazier’s Mobile RV Service 336-302-3509
All Season’s RV Parts & Service 910-325-7973
Quality Camper Repair 910-777-4474
Mobile RV Repair 910-443-5587
Hug’s Mobile RV Service & Repair 910-470-5209
All-In RV Repair, LLC 803-840-5575