Welcome to Snow’s Cut RV Retreat! The following policies are in place to make sure that all guests have an enjoyable experience at the park.
Arrivals and Departures
- Check-in time: 2:00pm or later
- Checkout Time: 12:00pm
- **RV LENGTHS ARE FOR RV ONLY – DO NOT INCLUDE RV + TRUCK LENGTH** Any RV that shows up to check-in different than what the reservation lists on size, age or condition will cause your reservation to be cancelled and you will be asked to leave immediately. You will not receive a refund! We have security cameras on site and we can see you, so please be honest!
- ALL CHECK INS ON LOTS 42-69 MUST BE CONFIRMED BY OUR ONSITE MANAGER BEFORE PARKING ON THE LOT TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE PARKED IN THE CORRECT LOCATION ON THE SITE. PLEASE CALL 910-604-1971 BEFORE YOU PARK ON THE LOT!
- NO reservation calls to 910-604-1971. Emergency, firewood sales, and propane calls only. Please call 919-467-6166 to make or change reservations.
- PLEASE ENTER AT THE CORRECT ENTRANCE FOR YOUR LOT: Lots 1-5, 10 and 15 – Enter by mailboxes and office (gravel drive) entrance. Lots 6, 8, 9 and 12 – Enter through the WHITE entrance. Lots 7 and 11 – Enter through the RED entrance. Lot 13 – Enter through WHITE entrance. Lots 14, 22-41 – Enter through the RED entrance. Lots 42-47 – Enter through the BLUE entrance. Lots 48-56 – Enter through the RED entrance. Lots 57-69 Enter through the BLUE entrance. When arriving at the park, enter on the driveway (see map) and proceed to your lot. Lot numbers are posted at each space. Check-in is available online only; please look for an email on the morning that your reservation starts for a link.
- Please leave your lot clean. All trash should be placed in bags and taken to the conveniently located trash cans.
- SEWER WASTE CAN NOT be dumped on the campsite upon departure. Please use the sewer connection to empty your tank. THIS IS A COUNTY HEALTH VIOLATION AND YOU CAN BE FINED, BANNED, OR BOTH.
- There is no guarantee that an early arrival will be available. Please call ahead.
- Please check out online. No onsite checkout on the premises.
Park Policies and Information
- ALL GUESTS MUST ABIDE BY THE PARK POLICIES AND REGULATIONS. ANY BEHAVIOR THAT DOES NOT ADHERE TO THESE GUIDELINES WILL CAUSE THE RESERVATION TO BE CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY AND THE GUEST MUST VACATE THE PROPERTY. NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN FOR PREPAYMENT OF ANY PAYMENTS MADE ON LOT RENT.
- ALL GUESTS AND MEMBERS OF THEIR PARTIES MUST BE LISTED ON THE RESERVATION FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES. This includes all pets.
- We are sorry but we cannot accommodate any RV units shorter than 20 feet or longer than 45 feet in length.
- Each lot has its own sewer and water hook-ups. These are for resident guests’ use only. There is not a dumping station on the property. Non-resident guests MAY NOT empty their RV tanks into our sewer system.
- Please remember: If there is not a rule that says that you can do what you are attempting to do, then it is not allowed.
- For the safety of our guests, security cameras are in use throughout the entire property 24/7, and are monitored at all times. Daily sessions are recorded and held for future reference.
- Quiet hours are 11:00pm – 7:00am daily.
- The speed limit is 6 mph. All diesel engines should idle in and out, please.
- No burning of trash is allowed.
- Golf carts may be driven on park property only. These are not permitted on River Road or public roadways in Wilmington. Carolina Beach does allow permitted golf carts within town limits.
- Alcoholic beverages should be consumed on your lot only. Alcohol is not permitted in common areas, including the laundry room, community room, restroom, office, or any other space outside of your lot.
- No fireworks allowed on the park property AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT.
- Long-term reservation Guests will need to purchase a post office box at a local post office to receive mail. There is no on-site mail delivery for Lots 22-69. Packages may still be delivered to your lot or are sometimes delivered to the office. Please call 910-604-1971 if you need to pick up a package that was delivered to the office.
- Snow’s Cut RV Retreat is not responsible for lost or stolen items, damage, injury, or loss to property or person.
- Damages to infrastructure, such as power, water or sewer connections, turf grass, lot materials, synthetic turf areas, trees, or shrubs will incur fines upon check-out according to the amount of damage caused.
At Your Campsite
- All lots are laser-leveled, gravel lots. WiFi included. No cable hook ups provided.
- Please be a good neighbor! Keep your lot clean and tidy at all times.
- NO BOAT OR TRAILER PARKING ALLOWED ON THE RV LOT AT ANY TIME.
- Quiet hours are 11:00pm – 7:00am daily. No loud music at any time. Motorcycles may not be driven in the park during quiet hours.
- Trash must be placed in individual bags (tall kitchen bags). Do not place trash or food in any can without a liner. Do not use any other guest’s trash cans. Please do not burn trash in the fire pits. Please take all of your trash to the conveniently located trash cans located throughout the park.
- One RV unit per lot; no more than 2 vehicles per lot, including cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Absolutely no tent camping at anytime.
- No washing of cars or RVs on site.
- Please use and enjoy the installed firepits. BURNING TRASH, BEER CANS, ETC. IN THE FIRE PITS IS NOT ALLOWED AT ANY TIME! Fines will be charged for damage to the fire pits from burning trash.
- Do not place charcoal grills on top of the picnic tables.
- During the summer season, beach towels and swimsuits may be hung outside to dry. However, no other outdoor clotheslines are permitted. A coin-operated laundry room is available.
- The park is wooded with trees natural to NC, including Live Oaks and Pines. Please be aware of our trees when moving your RV unit.
- Please help us protect our trees. Do not cut any live trees or bushes for your campfire.
- Do not park on empty sites unless you have a reservation for that site.
- Do not move the picnic tables without permission from management.
- Do not dig holes for any reason on the campsites.
- Do not accumulate belongings around your RV or allow personal belongings to become cluttered and unsightly. Please keep items around the exterior of the RV to a minimum and anything stored outside the RV must be kept in a clean and neat appearance. Failure to do so will result in termination of your reservation.
- Small pets are welcome. Each lot may have EITHER one pet weighing up to 25lbs, or two pets weighing a combined weight of 25lbs or less.
- No dogs, regardless of breed, weighing more than 25lbs are permitted at any time. This applies to all reservation lengths.
- If guests arrive with dogs 25lbs or more, your reservation will be terminated, and immediate departure will be required. No refunds will be given. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Local laws require that pets are to be kept on leashes at all times.
- Pets must stay in your RV, or with you. They may not be tethered to your unit, a tree, or any other structure at any time.
- Quiet, well-behaved pets only.
- Please pick up after your pet immediately and dispose of waste properly. Failure to do so will cause you to be asked to remove your RV from the park, and no refund will be given for early departure.
- All pets must be up to date on their vaccines and display a current rabies tag on their collar.
- Pets are not allowed in the community room, restrooms, or laundry room.
- Service and support animals must be officially registered, and wear a leash or vest identifying the animal
- Dogs 25lbs or larger, regardless of breed.
- Work crews
- Construction equipment, trailers, or trucks are prohibited from being parked on park property.
- NO storage trailers on site at any time. Boats and boat trailers must be stored off property.
- NO sheds, porches, balconies are allowed on RVs or RV lots.
- Clothes lines (the only exception is that beach towels and swimsuits may be dried outside during the summer season)
- Tent camping, truck camping, pop-up campers, and hybrid campers with tent extensions are not allowed in our park. We do not allow any RVs under 20′ in length.
- Toy Hauler style RVs
- Loud Music
- Rentals: RVs must be owner-occupied. You may not rent the RV on site to another party. RVs that are rented specifically for a vacation through places like RVShare or Outdoorsy are permitted as long as the person whose name is on the agreement is staying at the RV. NO Airbnb rentals of any RV on site.
- Burning trash in the fire pits is dangerous and not allowed at any time.
- Disposal of sewer waste outside of the septic connection any time is prohibited. This is a NHC Health Violation and you can be issued a citation and/or fined for clean-up and remediation of site.
- Arrival Time: 2pm, Departure Time: 12pm. All check-ins and check-outs are done online.
- There are no full or partial refunds for cancellations or early departures. This is a policy that you must click “ACCEPT” to on our reservation system before booking as an acknowledgement of this.
- Lot assignments are not guaranteed.
- All Reservation Credits expire within 1 year from the date that they are issued.
- If your RV is older than 2015, then you must contact our office and submit a picture of your RV before we can make your reservation.
- Any stays over 1 month must submit a picture of your RV before we can confirm your reservation.
BY BOOKING YOUR RESERVATION, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE POLICIES.
BY BOOKING YOUR RESERVATION, YOU ALSO AGREE THAT WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY RESERVATION AND THAT NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR GUEST CANCELLATIONS OR EARLY DEPARTURES.