Welcome to Snow’s Cut RV Retreat! The following policies are in place to make sure that all guests have an enjoyable experience at the park.
NOTE: Any reservations that are one month or longer require that a current photo of their RV to be submitted to confirm their reservation (email photo to firstname.lastname@example.org). If no photo is received, the reservation is subject to cancellation. We also strictly enforce our pet policy.
Enter the park on the paved driveway, and proceed to your lot. The lots are numbered at each location. You will receive an email shortly before you arrive with a link to do self check-in, along with the WiFi password. There is no onsite check-in or check-out.
Arrival time is 2:00 pm and departure time is 12:00 pm. WE DO NOT ALLOW EARLY ARRIVALS UNLESS THE LOT IS VACANT. Please call ahead.
Snow’s Cut RV Retreat reserves the right to cancel reservations that are booked in violation of the above policies. You will be asked to promptly leave the park and no refund will be given. We also reserve the right to evict tenants who are in violation of these policies or for just cause. The tenants will forfeit their rental fee if the need arises for an eviction.
Note: All RV units should be clean, well kept, and in good working order. A picture of your RV unit must be emailed within 24 hours to email@example.com to confirm your reservation.
We are a family-focused community. All RVs must be owner-occupied. We do not allow rentals or work crews. Absolutely no construction equipment, trucks, or trailers are allowed onsite. Altered mufflers are prohibited. Standard diesel vehicles should run at low speed or idle in/out.
***For all rentals of 3 months or more, please call our office before booking your reservation. (919-467-6166)***
- There are no full or partial refunds for cancellations or for early departures.
- RV site maximum occupancy is 4 people, including children and infants.
- Vehicle Parking: On lot or in extra designated parking areas.
- Pet Policy: Small pets are welcome. Each rental may have EITHER one pet up to 25 lbs., or 2 pets weighing a combined weight of 25 lbs. or less. NO LARGE DOGS ALLOWED.
- Local laws require that pets are to be kept on leashes at all times.
- Pets must stay in your RV, or with you. They may not be tied up to your unit, a tree, or any other structure at any time.
- Quiet, well-behaved pets only.
- Please pick up after your pet immediately and dispose of waste properly. Failure to do so will cause you to be asked to remove your RV from the park and no refund will be given for early departure.
- Quiet Hours: Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm – 7:00 am daily in the park. Please be a good neighbor.
- Alcoholic Beverages: Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in common areas, including the Snow’s Cut community room, laundry room, restroom, office, or any other space outside of your RV lot.
- Camp Fires: Please use the installed firepits.
- Grills: Grills are permitted on your lot.
- Golf Carts: May be driven on park property only. These are not permitted on River Road or public roadways in Wilmington. Carolina Beach does allow permitted golf carts within town limits. Golf carts cannot be driven across the bridge.
- No additional outdoor structures may be added.
- Trash must be placed in individual bags (tall kitchen bags). DO NOT PLACE TRASH OR FOOD IN CAN WITHOUT LINERS.
- Tent camping and pop-up campers are not permitted
Snow’s Cut RV Retreat reserves the right to cancel reservations that are booked in violation of the above policies. You will be asked to promptly leave the park and no refund will be given. We also reserve the right to evict tenants who are in violation of these policies or for just cause. The tenants will forfeit their rental fee if the need arises for an eviction. Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either property or person.