Welcome to Snow’s Cut RV Retreat! The following policies are in place to make sure that all guests have an enjoyable experience at the park.
Arrivals and Departures
- Check-in time: 2:00pm or later
- Checkout Time: 12:00pm
- When arriving at the park, enter on the driveway (see map) and proceed to your lot. Lot numbers are posted at each space. Check-in is available online only; please look for an email on the morning that your reservation starts for a link.
- Please leave your lot clean. All trash should be placed in bags and taken to the conveniently located trash cans.
- There is no guarantee that an early arrival will be available. Please call ahead.
- Please check out online. No onsite checkout on the premises.
Park Policies and Information
- Quiet hours are 11:00pm – 7:00am daily.
- The speed limit is 5mph. All diesel engines should idle in and out, please.
- No burning of trash is allowed.
- Golf carts may be driven on park property only. These are not permitted on River Road or public roadways in Wilmington. Carolina Beach does allow permitted golf carts within town limits.
- Alcoholic beverages should be consumed on your lot only. Alcohol is not permitted in common areas, including the laundry room, community room, restroom, office, or any other space outside of your lot.
- No fireworks allowed onsite.
- Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to property or person.
- Damages to infrastructure, trees, or shrubs will incur fines.
At Your Campsite
- Please be a good neighbor! Keep your lot clean and tidy at all times.
- Quiet hours are 11:00pm – 7:00am daily. No loud music at any time. Motorcycles may not be driven in the park during quiet hours.
- Trash must be placed in individual bags (tall kitchen bags). Do not place trash or food in any can without a liner. Do not use any other guest’s trash cans. Please do not burn trash in the fire pits. Please take all of your trash to the conveniently located trash cans located throughout the park.
- One RV unit per lot; no tent camping.
- No washing of cars or RVs on site.
- Please use and enjoy the installed firepits.
- Do not place charcoal grills on top of the picnic tables.
- During the summer season, beach towels and swimsuits may be hung outside to dry. However, no other outdoor clotheslines are permitted. A coin-operated laundry room is available.
- The park is wooded with trees natural to NC, including Live Oaks and Pines. Please be aware of our trees when moving your RV unit.
- Please help us protect our trees. Do not cut any live trees or bushes for your campfire.
- Do not park on empty sites unless you have a reservation for that site.
- Do not move the picnic tables without permission from management.
- Small pets are welcome. Each lot may have EITHER one pet weighing up to 25lbs, or two pets weighing a combined weight of 25lbs or less.
- No dogs, regardless of breed, weighing more than 25lbs are permitted at any time. This applies to all reservation lengths.
- If guests arrive with dogs 25lbs or more, your reservation will be terminated, and immediate departure will be required. No refunds will be given. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Local laws require that pets are to be kept on leashes at all times.
- Pets must stay in your RV, or with you. They may not be tethered to your unit, a tree, or any other structure at any time.
- Quiet, well-behaved pets only.
- Please pick up after your pet immediately and dispose of waste properly. Failure to do so will cause you to be asked to remove your RV from the park, and no refund will be given for early departure.
- All pets must be up to date on their vaccines and display a current rabies tag on their collar.
- Pets are not allowed in the community room, restrooms, or laundry room.
- Service and support animals must be officially registered, and wear a leash or vest identifying the animal
- Dogs 25lbs or larger, regardless of breed.
- Work crews
- Construction equipment, trailers, or trucks.
- Clothes lines (the only exception is that beach towels and swimsuits may be dried outside during the summer season)
- Tent camping and pop-up campers
- Loud Music
- Rentals: RVs must be owner-occupied. You may not rent the RV on site to another party. RVs that are rented specifically for a vacation through places like RVShare or Outdoorsy are permitted as long as the person whose name is on the agreement is staying at the RV.
- Arrival Time: 2pm, Departure Time: 12pm. All check-ins and check-outs are done online.
- There are no full or partial refunds for cancellations or early departures. This is a policy that you must click “ACCEPT” to on our reservation system before booking as an acknowledgement of this.
- Lot assignments are not guaranteed.